Monday, May 3, 2010

someday

I'm not going to review every designer from RAFW because I get the impression that most fashion blogs are already doing that for us all, However I will be following some of my favourite designers and also my not-so-favourite's,  so first up BEC AND BRIDGE.
Initially Bec and Bridge were the talk on everyone's lips, with their fresh and edgy designs but over the last two collections in particular they've failed to impress. I was keenly interested in their collection leading up to RAFW because I was so hoping they'd 'wow' me once again.. but they didn't. The collection screams boring.  Although I appreciated the pastal print (first picture) as a step in the right direction.. the remainder of the collection was too similar to the last and quite frankly was nothing special. Bring back the Bec and Bridge with innovative military, strong silhouettes and cut-outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment